Audit and Assurance Services
At John F. Lewis, P.C., we commit ourselves to providing our clients with the financial information needed to evaluate fiscal performance and achieve business goals. Our audit and accounting team has experience working with construction, nonprofit, government and small- to medium-size businesses, and we offer the reporting, analysis and guidance each entity requires to meet current goals and to plan for the future.
Government and nonprofit organizations requiring federal and state compliance single audits and additional reporting will benefit from John F. Lewis, P.C.’s experience and extensive training in this field.
- Audit, Review and Compilation of Financial Statements
- Compliance and Internal Audits
- 401k and Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Internal Control Checkups
- Fraud Prevention and Investigative Accounting
- Forensic Auditing
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Offsite Controller
- Grant Compliance
- Board Governance and Management Training
John F. Lewis, P.C., is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) and the AICPA Peer Review Program administered by the TSCPA.